- Idaho Supreme Court (Law Clerk), Boise, ID, 1971-1972.
- U.S. Marine Corps (Captain in Judge Advocate General’s Corps), 1972-1975.
- Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley, Associate, Partner, Managing Partner, 1975-2004.
- Washington Group International, Inc. (now URS Corporation, Energy & Construction), Vice-President, Litigation & Claims, 2004-Present.
ACCL Membership Directory
P. Craig Storti
- arbitrator and mediator
- 3614 Trail Circle
- Boise, Idaho 83704
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 208-869-6006
- Cell: 208-869-6006
- Company Phone:
- Undergraduate: University of Idaho
- Law School: Hastings College of the Law
- Idaho Law Foundation, 1988-2004, Board of Directors, 1990-1995, Vice-President 1993-1995.
- International Association of Defense Counsel (Idaho Member), 1998-Present.
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, 2004-Present.
- Certified Construction Arbitrator and Mediator, American Arbitration Association, 1991-Present.
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel (Construction Litigation Committee).
- Panel Member, AAA Large Complex Case Panel (Construction) Arbitrations, Idaho, Montana and Utah.
- Member, ABA, Forum on the Construction Industry (Construction Litigation).
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers, October 30, 1999-Present.
- Best Lawyers in America (Construction Law), listed until 2004 when left private practice).
- Mountain States Superlawyers, 2007-2009.
ABA Forum Committee on the Construction Industry,American Arbitration Association Panel of Arbitrators,American Arbitration Association’s Large Complex Case Panel,American College of Trial Lawyers
Representative Articles, Publications, Speeches and Seminars
- Author, Responsibilities and Liabilities of Prime Contractor in Certifying and Compromising Claims of Sub-Contractor for Adjustments in Federal Construction Projects, treatise prepared for Washington Group International, Inc., 1999.
- Author, Report on Compliance with State and Federal Regulations Concerning Minority, Disadvantaged, and Women-owned Business, for Washington Group International, Inc., 1987.
- Author, Practical Course in U.S. Construction Law, prepared for Gotaverken Energy Systems, Ltd. (Toronto, Canada); and Celsius, Inc., (Goteborg, Sweden), 1988.
- Co-Author, Architects and Engineers; Malpractice of the Design Professional, Manual for Idaho Law Foundation, 1995.
- Author, Competitive Bidding for Public Works in Idaho, Manual for seminar presented to Idaho Association of School District Superintendents, 2001, 2003.
- Co-Author, Trial of the Design/Build Case, American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry Program, San Francisco, California, 1996.
Speeches, Panel Discussions, Seminars
- Instructor, Arbitration Advocacy Course, Northwest Dispute Resolution Institute, Moscow, Idaho, 2000-2006.
- Panelist, Hardship Events and Construction Management, Allocating and Managing Risk, Superconference (Contractor and Construction Management Issues), 2005.
- Public Contracting in Idaho, Seminar, Lorman, 2001, 2003.
- Comparison of COAA and AIA Construction, Contract Documents, COAA Idaho Chapter, Boise, Idaho 2004.
- Arbitrator Update Seminars, American Arbitration Association, 2004, 2005.
- Practical Construction Law Course and Idaho Public Contracting, University of Idaho, 2003.
- Key Clauses in Construction Contracts re: Disputes, Change, and Claims, Washington Group International, Corporate Counsel Workshop, 2005.
- Panelist, Public-Private Partnerships, American College of Construction Lawyers 23rd Annual Meeting, 2012.
- Supreme Court of California, January 5, 1972.
- Supreme Court of Idaho, May 22, 1972.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District, CA and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1972.
- United States Supreme Court, January 7, 1980.
- U.S. District Court Idaho, May 22, 1972.
- Chairman, Idaho Transportation Department Claims Review Board, Member-Dispute Review Board, 2003-2011.
- Boise Valley YMCA, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Chairman-Strategic Planning, 2006-Present.
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Member-Executive Committee, 1996-2003.
- Boise School District, Youth Athletic Advisory Board, 1997-2003.
← Return to Previous Page