- Editor, “Surety Law“, (Professional Education Systems 1984).
- Louisiana Construction Law and Mechanic’s Liens, (Professional Education Systems, 1987- 2017).
- Co-Author, “Miller Act Overview” (Defense Research Institute, 1987).
- Author, “Contractor’s and Surety’s Rights and Liabilities Upon Owner Insolvency: An Update on the ‘Pay when Paid’ Clauses“, The Construction Lawyer, Vol. 8, No. 3 (August 1988).
- Contributing Author “Discover of Dishonesty Under a Fidelity Bond“, (Defense Research Institute, 1989).
- Co-author, “Louisiana Construction Law Manual“, (Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1991).
- Contributing Author “Commercial Blanket Bond Annotated“, (Tort Insurance Practice Section, American Bar Association, 1991).
- Co-author, “Financial Guarantee Bonds: When Your Client Is Sued By An Unhappy Investor” (The Brief, Vol. 21, No. 2, Winter, 1992).
- Co-author of “The Law of Suretyship“, American Bar Association, Tort Insurance Practice Section (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta), 1993.
- Co-editor, “The Law of Payment Bonds“, American Bar Association, Tort Insurance Practice Section (San Francisco, California), 1998.
- Co-author, AGC 79th Annual Convention; Legal Issues For Project Managers: An Overview Of Construction Law, Delay Claims And The New A-201 Document, March 14, 1998.
- American Arbitration Association, Mediating the Complex Multi-Party Construction Dispute (2001).
- American Arbitration Association, Is Mediation Vulnerable to Lawsuits (2007).
Speeches, Panel Discussions, Seminars
Speaker, “Construction Litigation in Louisiana – Theories of Recovery“, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, February 16, 17, 1990.
Co-author, “Liability Of Sureties Under CERCLA And RCRA“, (Defense Research Institute Annual Fidelity & Surety Meeting), May 10, 1991.
Co-author “The Rights And Obligations of The Construction Surety Under Standard Form Arbitration Clauses“, (Defense Research Institute Annual Fidelity & Surety Meeting), May 10, 1991.
Author, Proof of Dishonesty, American Bar Association National Institute On Fidelity Bonds, New York, N.Y., November 14-15, 1991.
Speaker, Law of Suretyship, American Bar Association, Tort Insurance Practice Section, New York, New York, May 1993.
Speaker, “Update on Louisiana Construction and Surety Law“, Louisiana Association of General Contractors, Inc., Perdido Beach Resort, July 7, 1994.
Speaker, “Bonding and Surety: Underwriting and Claims Problems in the 90’s – The Miller Act“, CFMA Construction Financial Management Association, New Orleans, Louisiana, May 7-10, 1995.
Speaker and Moderator, Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Sandestin Beach Hilton, Destin, Florida, July 17-19, 1996.
Speaker and Moderator, “Mediation of the Construction Case“, The Associated General Contractors of America, Del Lago Resort, Montgomery, Texas, July 31-August 4, 1996.
Speaker, “Construction Arbitration”, American Arbitration Association, National Forum on Conflict Resolution in the Construction Industry conference, Chicago, Illinois, November 13-14, 2003.
Speaker, American Arbitration Association, Neutrals Conference, San Antonio, Texas, March 5-6, 2004.
Speaker, American Arbitration Association, Neutrals Conference, Atlanta Georgia, October 15-16, 2004.
Speaker, LSU Construction Law Seminar, Arbitration and Mediation in the Construction Industry, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, October 25, 2004.
Co-Chair and Speaker, The Texas Construction Client Doing Business in Louisiana: The General Essential, December 9, 2005, Houston, Texas.
Speaker, ABA-TIPS/LSBA 2006 Katrina Program, Mediation – What is it? How Does It Work? New Orleans, Louisiana, May 6, 2006.
Speaker, American Arbitration Association, The Construction Mediation Conference, What You Can’t Not Know, Is Mediation Vulnerable to Lawsuits? Analysis of Recent Litigation, Miami, Florida, March 30, 2007.
Speaker, LSU Construction Law Seminar, Construction Defect Litigation Case, Mediation of the Multi-Party Construction Defect Case, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, September 21, 2007.
Speaker, National Bond Claims Association, What Happened To My Mediation – Five Rules To Keep Your Mediation Out Of Court, Scottsdale, Arizona, October 10-12, 2007.
Speaker, American College of Construction Lawyers, 21st Annual Conference, The Troubled Project: Strategies For Dealing With The Surety: Arbitration Issues and Alternate Sources of Recovery By the Surety, North San Diego, California, February 18-21, 2010.
Speaker, New Orleans Bar Association, Construction Law Seminar, Mediation of the Complex Construction Case: An Overview, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 22, 2010.
Speaker, New Orleans Bar Association, ADR Committee Luncheon, How to Lose a Mediation in Ten Steps, New Orleans, Louisiana, July 1, 2010.
Speaker, Louisiana Construction Law Seminar, How to “Win” Your Construction Mediation, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, September 24, 2010.
Speaker, Louisiana State Bar Association/ADR Section Seminar, Mediation of the Complex Construction Case: An Overview, New Orleans, Louisiana, October 22, 2010.
Speaker, ABA, Section of Dispute Resolution , Eight Annual Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, November 11-12, 2010.
Speaker, American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry, Do You Think It’s Alright? Pushing the ADR Envelope – Getting Out of the Arbitration Weeds, New York, January 20, 2011.
Speaker, American College of Construction Lawyers, 26th Annual Conference, Current Trends In Contractor Licensing Enforcement & Other Perils To The Start Of A Project, Miami, Florida, February 20, 2015.
Moderator, American Bar Association, Fidelity & Surety Law Committee, 2016 Mid-Winter Meeting, Fidelity Program, Substance and Practice: Mediating the Complex Fidelity Claim and Evaluating Claims Arising from Securities Law Violations; Mediation Panel: Mediation Strategies and Ethical Issues Arising In the Course of Private Sessions with the Mediator, New York, January 21, 2016.
Speaker, Baton Rouge Bar Association Construction Law Section, June 7, 2016, How Did I Lose This Arbitration?
Speaker, Surety Claims Institute Annual Meeting, Newport, Rhode Island, June 22-24, 2016, Ethical Dilemmas in Mediation and Arbitration.
Committee Chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution Program, American College of Construction Lawyers, Amelia Island, March 16-19, 2017, Panel Discussion, The DRB Experience – Common Traits of Effective and Ineffective Boards.
Speaker, Surety Claims Institute Annual Meeting, Farmington, Pennsylvania, June 20-23, 2017, Complex Mediations and Settlement Techniques for Sureties.