- Super Lawyers; Construction (Washington, DC) 2008-present
- Chambers & Partners, USA; Construction (Washington, DC) 2007-present
- Best Lawyers 2014 – present
- Who’s Who Legal 2014 – present
- Martindale-Hubble, Preeminent AV rating of 5.0 2001-present
Chuck counsels clients in construction, government contracts and real estate transactional law. He represents owners (private and public), developers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, sureties, and suppliers and has been involved in a wide variety of large, complex projects, including commercial and governmental office buildings, embassies, public school systems, hospitals, airports, large-scale residential buildings, condominiums, water treatment facilities, utility work, roads, highways and bridges. He prepares fully integrated project delivery documentation for the design and construction processes. His practice includes oversight and advice relating to all contract administration issues, claims development and defenses (including design defects, delay, and labor impacts), mechanic’s lien, insurance and bond claims and defenses, government contracts, ADR and litigation.
Articles and Publications:
Speeches, Panel Discussions, and Seminars: