- Executive Vice President – STANTEC Quincy MA (Retired Status)
- Chief Operating Officer – STANTEC Boston MA 2009 – 2016
- Senior Vice President – US Regional Operating Unit Leader, STANTEC, 2006 to 2009.
Stantec is a 22,000 person North American consulting firm founded in 1954. Stantec provides professional design and consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, surveying, and project management on public and private sector projects at every stage, from initial concept to project completion and beyond.
- CEO/President DUFRESNE HENRY INC. North Springfield, VT March 2005 to April 2006
Chief executive responsible for the management and operation of Dufresne Henry, a 300 person New England and Florida based consulting engineering company. Dufresne Henry was acquired by Stantec in April 2006.
- Partner GADSBY HANNAH LLP Boston, MA January 1994 to March 2005
Practice limited to construction law. Responsibilities include dispute resolution of private and public construction project claims. Represent owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and sureties as plaintiff and defendant in litigation, arbitration and mediation. Transactional portion of practice focuses on claims evalu-ation, con-tract negotiation and general legal consultation.
- Asssociate Gadsby Hannah, L.L.P., Boston, MA April 1989 to January 1994
Associate Attorney Practice limited to construction law. See description above.
- Associate POSTERNAK, BLANKSTEIN & LUND Attorney Boston, MA November 1988 to April 1989
Practice limited to construction law. Responsibilities included litigation practice on both personal injury and contract actions. Cases principally focused on the defense of architects and engineers assigned by errors and omission insurers.
- Corporate Counsel DUFRESNE-HENRY, INC. Manchester, NH November 1985 to November 1988
Legal advisor to consulting engineering firm on business practice, contract negotiation and dispute resolution. Responsibilities include settlement negotiations, management of outside counsel services, contract preparation for public and private clients and general legal resource on design and construction administration of civil works. (In addition to legal counsel responsibilities, engineering expertise was provided on select projects.)
- Project Manager, DUFRESNE-HENRY, INC. Manchester, NH September 1980 to November 1985
Engineer in responsible charge of planning, design and construction administration of civil works pro-jects. Representative projects include water supply, water transmission, water treatment, wastewater collection, and wastewater treatment systems for both public and private clients. Responsibilities encompassed project team management, budget control, quality control as well as resolution of technical issues.
- Project Engineer KRAMER, CHIN & MAYO Seattle, WA January 1977 to September 1979
Responsibilities and representative tasks similar to those noted above. Project types included both public works and aquaculture systems.
- Environmental Engineer ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY San Francisco, CA September 1976 to January 1977
Engineer responsible for the monitoring compliance of Federal facilities with wastewater dis-charge per-mits in California, Nevada, Arizona and the US Trust Territories.